Quality you can trust – technology you want
More than 30,000 women use the Huntsville Hospital Breast Center and our satellite facility on the Madison Hospital campus every year for breast health services. In addition to traditional mammography, both locations offer bone density screenings and 3D screening mammograms, also known as digital tomosynthesis.
- Equipped with the only clinically superior 3D mammography technology approved by the FDA
- First facility in Alabama to achieve “excellence” status for full accreditation in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
- Accredited in mammography by the American College of Radiology
- Perfect score on the Mammography Quality Standards Act for over 20 consecutive years
Scheduling your annual screening mammogram is easy – just call (256) 801-6283.
The American College of Radiology and the American Cancer Society recommend that women begin annual screening mammograms at age 40. The National Osteoporosis Foundation recommends that all women over the age of 65 should consider bone density testing.
To learn more about how we can help, 3D mammograms and more, view our brochure.
Contact & Location Information
Huntsville Hospital Breast Center
(Inside the Women's Pavilion)
910 Adams Street, Suite 110
Huntsville, AL 35801
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Office Phone: (256) 265-7130
Schedule a mammogram: (256) 801-6283
• Female, English | Femenino, Español
• Male, English | Masculino, Español